Thursday, December 1, 2011

Creche Where The Camel Had Fallen Down

Yesterday I went out hoping to find at least one creche to photograph. I knew I'd had an early 'sighting report' from some friends, so I went to find it. While out creche-hunting I found this one only about 20 minutes into my search. I was so excited! I have been thinking about not doing the project again this year, but there has been some renewed interest. Also, I'm not sure I've said everything I want to say photographically speaking, so I will press on...



Creche Where The Camel Had Fallen Down, 2011

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have NO idea how many of us are following you in silence.... please, press on..... we love this.... it's like an advent calendar for grown-ups... I spent the whole day worrying about the high winds in Utah.... what is happening to the creches???? Please report!

Slade said...

Here's the official Utah Creche High Wind Damage Update (UCHWDU):

Inflatable Creches Damaged: 93
Plastic Creches Damaged: 41
Concrete Creches Damaged: 0

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!gotta love concrete!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you went ahead and did this thread. I am one of the silent ones who follow you each year. I love all of them and it really makes my day. Thanks for your hard work and for sharing your wonderful photos!
Merry Christmas
Michelle

Anonymous said...

amen for New York.... we watch you from sea to shining sea....

 
Locations of visitors to this page