Friday, December 2, 2011

Creche That The Utes Like

One of my students said that he really liked the creches when they were illuminated. As I have looked back at the collection I realize that less than half of them are photographed with the lights on. I am going to try to remedy that.

Connor needed some driving hours for his license, so I told him he was going to drive me around creche hunting tonight. This is one we found pretty early. He got a full hour of driving in after we got this one photographed.



Creche That The Utes Like, 2011

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

upstate new yorkers like lights too.... cuz it gets dark about 4PM! some of us call them Winter Lights and leave them up till spring! Loved this one.... these are a hoot!

Zsana said...

Because as everyone knows, that night in Bethlehem watching the little little baby Jesus from above was Santa on a Harley giving him a "Hells ya! Woooo!"

Anonymous said...

Who are the "Utes" and why is this creche one that they would like?

An out-of-state C-A-D fan

Slade said...

The 'Utes' are the mascot for the University of Utah. This house has a great big red 'U' on it. I have seen a lot of people decorating their homes for Christmas with a big, red 'U'.

 
Locations of visitors to this page