Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Creche That I Said "Thank You" When I Saw It

It's the 28th of December and we STILL haven't had any snow in Utah. In fact it was 44 degrees today and it's supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow.

The reason that I mention this is because it seems that people are actually taking DOWN their Nativity Scenes because the weather is so good and they know they won't want to once it snows. It makes it very hard for me to find them now that Christmas is over. In fact a friend asked me tonight if I was done 'Creche-Hunting' now that Christmas is done. I said that I don't quit looking until the 31st.

I had to drive quite a while tonight to find this one. I audibly said "Thank You" when I found it. I was beginning to get a little worried.



Creche That I Said "Thank You" When I Saw It, 2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NNY snow drought broke yesterday. Gloriously white world today.... Hope the hunting gets better... you're almost there!!

Slade said...

Hey congrats! Are you my visitor from Baldwinsville? I'll have to look that up...

 
Locations of visitors to this page