Sunday, December 25, 2011

Creche That I Barely Saw Driving By

Today we drove to Logan to see my parents for Christmas. As we were driving north I decided to head up through Willard to check on a few Nativity scenes I have photographed before.

I saw an old favorite, drove by two others I'd seen before then out of the corner of my eye I saw the flash of an old Joseph and Mary set that I haven't seen in a long time. I quickly turned the car around and caught the last of the sweet evening light.

This is an interesting outdoor creche. It seems that even though it is outside, the owners are not that concerned that it's displayed loudly or for everyone to see easily. I kind of like them when they're like that. Again, another metaphor.



Creche That I Barely Saw Driving By, 2011

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page