Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Creche Where I Had To Crank Up The ISO

So I have run across a series of creches that have not been turned on at night. When I go shooting after sundown I always use a tripod and a long exposure. Tonight I had the camera, had the tripod, but was missing the plate that let me mount the camera to the tripod. Without it I was forced to crank up the ISO to get a decent image. Quality suffers when you raise the ISO. I hate to apologize for my work but I feel like tonight's creche is a let-down.



Creche Where I Had To Crank Up The ISO, 2011

1 comment:

Megan said...

Found your site via my sister and have wanted to tell you about this one since. Sorry I have kept it for so long--if you don't get to it this year, hopefully next...

There is a darling creche on Pioneer Avenue in Sandy (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Pioneer+Avenue,+Sandy,+UT&hl=en&sll=40.597564,-111.879444&sspn=0.009548,0.015235&vpsrc=0&gl=us&hnear=Pioneer+Ave,+Sandy,+Salt+Lake,+Utah+84070&t=m&z=15) somewhere about 450 E. I drive by it sometimes on my way to work. I hope you can find it sometime. Thanks for sharing your quest.

 
Locations of visitors to this page