Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Creche Where I Turned On The Lights

I broke one of my self-imposed rules tonight and I turned on the lights of this creche. I don't know why it's a rule, maybe there's something about not altering the scene or some such nonsense.

So tonight I sat in the car, listened to some music, napped a bit and waited to see if the homeowner would come home and turn on the lights. After 20 minutes of waiting, I decided I would go ahead and plug them in. I unplugged them after I was done.

This is a nativity that my friend Tiffany sent me to. I went and looked at it earlier this month and made a photograph, but decided to come back to it again later in the day.

I appreciate all of my 'spotters'. I am trying to get to all of their suggested locations.



Creche Where I Turned On The Lights, 2011

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page