Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Creche Of 2010

I have a tradition where I try to go out photographing on the last day of the year, then the following day, on the first day of the year.

Today while I was heading out to shoot at the Great Salt Lake, I drove through the little town of Magna looking for a Nativity to shoot. They had just experienced several days of snow, much of it generated by lake-effect storms generated by Great Salt Lake.

I didn't see more than this Creche in Magna, but that was enough. I only needed one.

I am sad to see the project end for this year.



Last Creche Of 2010

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Once again, thanks for sharing this project. It was a great addition to this Christmas Season.

Shannon Wright

Slade said...

Thanks Shannon! Look for it again next year! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

MS

 
Locations of visitors to this page