Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Creche In Reflecting Pond With Temple

First creche of the year. Ironically taken exactly one year after the first creche shot of last year was taken. It is interesting that this is the first vertical panorama I've shot for this project.



Creche In Reflecting Pond With Temple, 2009

Click on the image to make it larger.

If you haven't been on my 'Creche-a-Day' blog before, you might want to go back to the beginning and read just why it is that I'm doing this project. Off and on all year I've thought about doing it again, and I am actually a little nervous about it this year. I will have to look harder for new creches to photograph, although I am very interested to return to several that I can remember from last year and see how they have changed. I also want to try to photograph someone setting up their creche, perhaps even taking it down when the time comes.

In any case, if you are in the northern Utah area and find a creche that I haven't photographed, I'd LOVE you to drop me an e-mail. You can reach me at: sladephoto@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Estie said...

This is my favorite

 
Locations of visitors to this page