Monday, January 5, 2009

Epilogue

I've been thinking about this project quite a bit while I was doing it, and quite a bit after the New Year. I had figured that the 31st of December would be the last time I posted a new Creche, but I continue to see them. I may keep photographing them and use them next year. I want to do this again for several reasons, most of them are personal, some of them aren't.

I have a lot of thoughts and am planning to write a longer piece to wrap up this year's project.

Thanks to all of those who stopped by, commented, made suggestions and even went out photographing with me.

Most of all, thanks to all those who display outdoor Nativity Scenes for us to enjoy.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

I did visit your site frequently during Dec, but I can't say that I really enjoyed most of the outdoor creches. I love indoor nativity sets, however, unless they are gawdy. Maybe I need the winter air, the sun or moonlight, for atmosphere to appreciate the outdoor ones. On the other hand, it is wonderful that folks pay tribute to the Christmas season in that way, and for the same reason wonderful that you looked for them and shared them. Thanks!

 
Locations of visitors to this page