Thursday, December 10, 2009

Creche I Found When 'Mel' Got Me Lost

Today a couple of my students tried to help me find a creche near the school. The first girl...let's call her 'Mel' and her friend, um...we'll call her 'Zemma' tried their best to draw me a map to lead me to this mysterious mannequin creche. I followed the directions for a while, but ended up having better luck when I put the map down and just started driving around. In fact, I found three creche's this afternoon when I decided to give up on the originally intended creche and just cruised.



Creche I Found When 'Mel' Got Me Lost, 2009

1 comment:

Slade said...

i have had a change of heart. it is all my fault. Mel gave me great instructions. i just fail at following them. i had decided that mel is the single most fantastic student i have ever had. as well as Zemma. i apoligize mel for my rude blog. you, mel, are a supioror photogragher and i hold you in highest regard. i have been blinded from your greatness.

 
Locations of visitors to this page