Saturday, December 20, 2008

Live Creche In Liberty Park

This morning during my creche research, I Googled 'Live Nativity Salt Lake City' and I found one that is going on at Liberty Park. It is called 'Echoes of Christmas' and is put on by volunteers. Basically it is a quasi-narration of the Nativity, with different 'stations' spread around the park.

There are shepherds which guide you around to the different stations, where you listen to various characters in the Nativity story sing a song or two. It's all original music, not too over-done, and, in my opinion, worth going to if you are in Salt Lake City. It will run on Monday and Tuesday again, then they hope to present it again next year. I am going to try to take my family on Monday. I want them to be able to pet a live camel. Yes, I did say 'pet a live camel'.



Live Creche In Liberty Park

2 comments:

Gold-E said...

Hey, a lady at church was talking about this today. She thought it was awesome. She didn't mention the live camel though.

Slade said...

Maybe she saw a higher meaning in the experience and left with a stronger memory of something else other than a live camel.

That'll tell you on what spiritual level I'm working on.

 
Locations of visitors to this page