Thursday, December 25, 2008

Creche I Knelt At

This morning we had about 18 inches of snow. Definitely a White Christmas.

I have been eyeing this creche for quite some time, as it is in our neighborhood and is on the way home. I went out creche-hunting today after digging the cars and driveway out of the snow, but I came up empty handed. I knew I could go and shoot this one, so I did.

I had to wade through the snow to get close enough to see the figures, and noticed that the face of Jesus had been dug out. I had to kneel in the snow to get low enough to get the angle I wanted. For just a fraction of a second I realized that I was kneeling at the creche, and wondered what it would have been like... Then I realized that they were just plastic figures and I made the picture.



Creche I Knelt At, 2009

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page