Sunday, December 14, 2008

Creche With Standing Figures

This is the same Nativity scene as in the Hidden Creche. Here's a chance to see it without all of the other stuff blocking it. I almost didn't recognize it, and thought that it was the first time I had seen this one. As I went back down through the blog I realized that I had photographed it before. 'Hidden Creche' turns out to be a pretty good name for that earlier post. It was so hidden that I didn't recognize the figures the second time I saw them. I'm sure there's a metaphor in there somewhere.



Creche With Standing Figures

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it is the same, unless my eyes deceive. The figures in the 'hidden creche' are different in color, don't have a tree nearby, and aren't standing by the corner of the house. Don't mess with the old man's brain!

Hpugh said...

Slado's dad. Diffrent house same creche. Threw me off too

Anonymous said...

Not the same creche--similar creche. Can't fool me! Similar is not same. Logic 101.

Slade said...

Woah...don't beat up on my student!

 
Locations of visitors to this page